Prepare now with ‘Exam Jam’

With exam season approaching, AP World Modern teachers plan to prepare their students.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Prepare now with ‘Exam Jam’

Emma Behrmann, Editor in Chief

As students and teachers enter the third quarter of the school year, exam preparation is in sight. AP World Modern History teachers are promoting an “Exam Jam” preparation activity and are offering a mock exam to students enrolled in the course. Read below for all of the information. 

AP World Modern Exam Jam      

WHAT:   Comprehensive activity station review for the AP World Modern History Course, led by PHUHS AP World Modern History Instructors.

WHO:   PHUHS AP World Modern History Students

WHEN: Saturday, April 25, 2020 – BE PUNCTUAL! Event time is from 9am- 11am.

WHERE:  PHUHS Cafeteria

WHY?  This is a valuable opportunity to practice your skills and prepare for the upcoming AP exam.  Participating in multiple review station activities, you will review content, multiple choice strategies and essay formats ! AND…. earn extra credit (see your teacher for extra credit offered) 

RSVP:  : In class  by March 13th

Review, Refresh, Destress!

Light snacks and beverages will be provided.

AP World Modern MOCK EXAM

WHAT:  Mock AP Exam including multiple choice section, SAQ section, LEQ Essay and Document Based Question Essay

WHO:   ALL PHUHS AP World Modern History Students

WHEN: Saturday, May 2, 2020 – BE PUNCTUAL! Check in begins at 7:45 a.m. and the exam begins PROMPTLY at 8:00 am.- 12 pm.

WHERE:  PHUHS Cafeteria

WHY?  This is a valuable opportunity to practice your skills and prepare for the upcoming AP exam.  Participating in a mock exam will help you get used to managing time on the AP exam, become more familiar with the exam format, review content, and manage test anxiety! AND…. earn extra credit (see your teacher for extra credit offered) 

RSVP:  In class by March 13th